Every year we set a budget based on “faith promises” submitted by our supporters. Through the year those who pledge their support can give in a variety of ways:
- Giving Envelopes: These are pre-numbered envelopes that are assigned to each person making a contribution. These can be requested from our donations clerk. All cheques need to be made payable to Maranatha Christian Reformed Church.
- Pre-Authorized Giving (PAR): You can set up having funds withdrawn from your bank account monthly. This can be set up by contacting the donations clerk.
- Pew Envelopes: In the church pews there are envelopes available. Write your name or envelope number, and the cause you would like your funds directed to.
- Prepaid Vouchers: Rather than placing cash in the plate, purchase prepaid donation cards and get a tax receipt. These may be purchased in $1, $2, $5, $10 amounts, and You can request these from the office.
- “The Bridge App”: Download this application for your mobile phone from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. If you set up an account with Maranatha Church, you can give directly through the App with your credit card.